WEDDINGS AT THE MASONIC - FAQ
- Are there minimum prices for weddings at The Masonic?
- What are the capacities of the spaces/venues at The Masonic?
- How much do weddings at the Masonic cost?
- Are discounts available?
- What is not provided by the Masonic?
- Are there any restrictions?
- Do the rooms have air conditioning and heating?
- Are pictures permitted anywhere in the building?
- Are Chiavari chairs or chair covers available?
- Is a deposit required?
- Are food samples available?
- Do you provide china and linens?
- Can we hire our own caterer?
- Would we be able to hold a rehearsal on Friday rather than Thursday?
- Can additional hours be added to the prepaid bar?
- Is The Masonic able to host multiple events and weddings at the same time?
- Is the food cooked on site?
- How far in advance may I book a wedding?
Due to the popularity of The Masonic as a wedding venue, Saturday weddings that use the Crystal Ballroom, April through December, will be subject to a $15,000 minimum. Friday weddings that use the Crystal Ballroom, April through December, will be subject to a $10,000 minimum. Minimum pricing for weddings that use the Fountain Ballroom may vary.
The Crystal Ballroom, 350 people for a wedding/reception with dance floor. The Fountain Ballroom, 650 for a wedding/reception with dance floor. The Chapel, 400.
Pricing varies depending on the rooms used, food, beverages, and type of event. You can view our food and beverage pricing under the Weddings/Wedding Menus drop-down tab.
Some menu prices are discounted for Friday and Sunday events, but there are exceptions. For pricing on a specific Friday and/or Sunday, please call.
We do not provide the officiant, the wedding cake, DJ services, centerpieces, a photo booth, photographer, etc.
Yes, there are. No confetti, items cannot be hung on the walls, and candles must be in a votive/vase.
All have heat. The Chapel has air conditioning, but will never get to the point of being cold during the hottest weather. The Crystal Ballroom has excellent air conditioning.
Yes, as long as there are no events taking place in the space you'd like to use, and if requests are approved by the event manager. Absolutely no roof shots.
Yes, Chiavari chairs are $5 per chair (gold and silver) and chair covers are $2.60 per chair. There may be an extra charge for delivery.
A deposit of $2,500 must be paid when your date is booked. The remaining funds are due two weeks prior to the event.
Yes, after the contract is signed.
Yes, we include floor-length linens in several colors, as well as napkins. Two types of china are available (black and gold, or white with gold trim).
Yes, but a buyout fee will be assessed.
Yes, but the schedule must be determined about 6 weeks before the wedding (another wedding may be booked on the Friday in question).
Yes, but only one hour and the cost is $4 per person.
Yes, we are able to feature a concert, multiple weddings, and/or several events on the same day.
Yes, all food is prepared at The Masonic.
Up to a year and a half before the date.